FAQ | Simple Fast Loans
Browse the list of most frequently asked questions below and find the answer you need.
1) What is this website and how can I use it?
We are a totally free website where you can submit a loan request online and receive a decision in quick time. That’s right: you don’t have to pay us anything. And you don’t have to go anywhere or to stand in a long waiting line.
2) How can I submit my request with you?
We prepared a very simple form for you to fill in. When you’re done with it, just press one button to submit your request and wait a bit. Your request will be processed and answered soon.
3) What are the requirements for using your website?
We have a very short list of requirements here.
- You can be eligible if you:
- legally reside in the United States;
- are 18 years old or older;
- have a stable source of income.
4) And what about my credit score?
Every credit score is welcome here. We are going to be straightforward with you: it’s really easier to get a deal when your score is OK. But having a less-than-perfect one doesn’t prevent you from submitting a request. Try it out and see where it goes!
5) But if I don’t like the terms of my offer, what can I do?
If you received an offer that doesn’t satisfy you, you can always refuse to proceed. You are under no obligation to agree to it and proceed with this deal. There are no fines and penalties if you refuse to go on with this offer.
6) Is my information safe with you?
7) What is a personal loan?
It’s a credit product that allows you to borrow a large lump sum of money and repay it over a certain period. It typically comes with a fixed interest rate and is supposed to be repaid in fixed installments each month.